A new programme to help with challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic (information through the Historic Religious Buildings Alliance, https://www.hrballiance.org.uk/).
The programme is available in Wales as well as England and is open to organisations of any size, not just the big ones. But note the tight deadline – 11 am on Tuesday 2 Feb. to apply for one-to-one advice.
Rebuilding Heritage is a free programme, funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund, that is providing support to individuals and organisations to help them to respond and adapt to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. The programme is coordinated by the Heritage Alliance and delivers free support through dedicated consultation. The offer now includes:
- 121 Business support up to 4 sessions with Creative United
- 121 Communications strategy session and follow-up session with Media Trust
- 121 Fundraising consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Fundraising
- 121 Legal advice with Bates Wells
- Rebuilding Leadership training in group sessions with Clore Leadership
- Managing Wellbeing training in group sessionswith Steve Wood
Applications are open now, closing at 11pm, Tuesday 2nd February.
Applications to the programme take around 20-30 minutes and are completed through a questionnaire on the website: https://rebuildingheritage.org.uk/bookingnow/
In addition, Webinar resources are also now available on the programme website at https://rebuildingheritage.org.uk/resources/
If you would like to receive updates on the programme development please sign up to the mailing list at https://rebuilding-heritage.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/rebuilding-heritage-mailing-list
The project team are also keen to hear about your support and training needs: you can provide feedback via the mailing list sign up form.
Download the pdf below for more about the programme.